Aqua Nova Pond Cleaner Vacuum PC-1 is a brilliant new-age pond vacuum cleaner. It eliminates the set-up hassle of cumbersome barrel types such as Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum, Oase Pondvac Classic Pro Vacuum and Ubbink VacuPro 4 in 1
Fast and powerful: Cleans the floor of your large Koi pond in no time.
This self cleaning, powerful and economical unit is simple to set-up. You can be ready to use it almost instantly to clean-up your large pond. It will draw up sludge, leaves & blanket weed. Either recycle the water or waste the nutrient rich water away to the lawn or garden
- Pond vacuum cleaners will choke when expecting them to lift thick solid sludge & dense leaf matter. On the initial use you must scoop out solid leaf matter and sludge, branches & sticks prior to use. Consider what you would do if you dropped a bucket of soil onto your carpet – shovel first, vacuum second.
- Not suitable for vacuuming creeks or shallow ledges. It is designed for cleaning the pond floor and walls.
- Powerful motor can potentially draw 6000L/hr of water unrestricted.
- The economical 250W asychronous motor has a large diameter vortex chopping blade impeller. It uses 75% less electricity than a 1000W barrel-type pond vacuum
- Removes debris up to 25mm solids, leaf litter may choke if it wedges into the inlet
- 6m of 38mm smooth bore spiral ribbed waste hose
- Remote controlled switch on handle piece with included 12V alkaline A23 battery (this should not be submersed). This remote activates the 240V receiver module switch which is fitted inline in the power cable near the cable plug.
- Adjustable telescoping handle allows the unit to extend from 1.83m to 2.61m which makes it possible to use in water over 2.0m deep
- Safe to use with all adult pond fish. (Fish would normally scatter)
- 2 nozzle attachments (100mm wide and 225mm wide), each with a brush fitted within
- Minimum depth of pond water: 300mm. The motor must be covered with water for it to begin functioning. It will not draw up air
- Self cleaning by design. The inlet head is easily removed by swinging over the locking levers if internal cleaning is required
- 240V Cable Length: 11.7m. The remote 240V switching receiver module is fitted inline in the cable 1.9m from the cable plug
- Weight of unit (including handle, tubing, fitting & cable): 7.5kg
Allows you to easily waste the nutrient rich pond water directly from the waste pipe to the garden or to recycle the pond water as follows:.
- Simply waste the vacuumed pond water & sludge into a large tub or wheelie bin. Let it settle for an hour to clear.
- Return the solids-free, now clear, water back into the pond with the Pond Vac, effectively meaning zero water loss.
- Place the settled solids from the vessel into the garden as superb fertilizer.
Alternative: Tie a large laundry netting bag to the end of the waste pipe. Hang it over the edge of the pond. When the bag is full, spread the waste on the garden.